Once a chocolate lover-always a chocolate lover, do you concur? For those of you who do, have I got a treat for you today! Let me tempt you with the enticing aroma, the decadent creamy texture, the divine sweetness…can you taste it? You want to, don’t you? Well, I’m afraid you’ll have to look somewhere else to curb THAT craving. The “chocolate” I’m talking about is not for your sweet tooth, it’s for your skin. Surprised? Sorry about that. Stay with me; you won’t be sorry AT ALL!
I just so happened to receive the Chocolate Lovers variety of Joyful Girl Natural’s Organic Body Butter for Valentine’s Day. And, let me tell you, it’s the absolutely best cocoa product I’ve ever used! I’ve tried many body butters and cremes that have been scented with chocolate, and the disappointment always comes pretty much as soon as I apply it to my skin and get a whiff of the fake, cheap smell. Not this time!
The rich cocoa, shea, and mango butter-based creme is thick and rich like body butters you’d find in an upscale spa (did I say rich. No, really, it’s beyond RICH)! Your skin receives it with pure joy (at least mine does), and the moisture-giving properties to such a bio-pure product are endless. Joyful Girl Naturals throws in some Sweet Almond Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Organic Beeswax, and a dose of Vitamin E. What more can you ask for? Just a couple of things if you want it to be the best chocolate body butter you’ve ever used. How about some Organic Cocoa Powder? And, are you ready for this?Cocoa Absolute! Just in case you don’t know what that is, the pure essential oil runs about $60 for 15ml. Didn’t I tell this product is special?
10 Reasons To Buy This Chocolate Body Butter
1. The smell alone is almost as satisfying as actually eating chocolate…just in case you’re on a diet.
2. If your significant other is a chocolate fan, you’ll get SO much more attention after slathering your entire body with it.
4. All the chocolate lovers in your office will suddenly fawn over you. It’s your chance to get that extra vacation and raise.
5. It’s a bargaining tool with the kids. Trust me; they’ll want some and will be willing to do manual labor for it. (Results may vary.)
6. You’ll be supporting a small business owned by a woman. Just say NO to the big boys!
7. Your skin will be softer, more radiant, and thank you for the all-natural treat.
8. You can put a scoop in your bath for a sweet aromatherapy experience that softens your skin at the same time.
9. It makes a perfect gift for just about anyone who loves chocolate!
10. It’s only $9.95 for 2 ounces of heaven.
Now for the warnings…just a few.
• You might experience random strangers coming up to you wondering what delectable dessert your hiding under your shirt.
• It might actually cause chocolate cravings…you might want to have a couple of pieces ready just in case.
• You could be licked to death by your dog or your husband…
• Don’t get a spoon and devour the entire jar even though it smells like chocolate icing….though it wouldn’t hurt you in the least, it’s best left for the skin, oh, and the lips. I couldn’t resist the temptation to taste it….what? It smells so good I couldn’t help it! You’ll understand when you get your own jar.
Photo by Armene