Last week’s Fashion Friday clothes every girl should own post was such a hit! Lets move on to shoes! Because shoes are awesome. Here are some essentials for your shoe wardrobe you’ll wear for years to come!
1. Ballet flats – The go-anywhere, with everything shoe. They’ve been in style for decades and they’re not going anywhere. Go classic with black or super trendy with animal prints or fun and festive with sequins! (OHMYWORD, These are to die for!)
2. Amazing black heels: These are a total investment piece. You will wear these for years and years. Go very basic – nothing trendy. Not a pointy toe or square toe – round, 3-4 inch heel… Try a slingback or peeptoe if you don’t want to be too conventional. If you can find ones that are comfy to boot – buy two. You’ve hit gold!
3. Knee-high boots. Again. Classic. If you’re more trendy, go with a small heel. If you’re more classic and casual, you can never go wrong with black riding boots. Dress them up with a skirt, tuck in your jeans… the possibilities are endless.
4. Pretty heels. Amazing heels certainly don’t have to be black! Add a flash of color (red, maybe?) to perk up your jeans and black top or even go for nude: nude heels are one of this year’s hottest looks! They’ll go with everything and make your legs look a mile long.
5. Casual sneakers: Not running shoes. Yuck. Running shoes are for the gym. ONLY. These are cute little shoes to wear with jeans or khakis on the weekend. I love the retro look of Converse All-Stars. But my personal favorites are Pumas and Privos.
What would you add?