Deep Breaths. It’s not that bad. Promise.
For so many of us, bathing suits are a dirty word. But bathing suits have come a long way, ladies! They’re convertible, they have padding where you need it and shaping where you don’t. Here are some amazing suits that will have you leaving that cover-up behind!
1. This gorgeous suit, the Isabella by Miracle Suit, is just about as slimming as you can get. Everything from the deep v-neck to the ruching from the center out to the built in SLIMMING fabric makes this suit just about perfect. If you want a shaping suit, check out Miraclesuit. They have loads of lovely suits that don’t look like shaping suits.
2. Again with the v-neck and ruching, this fantastic suit from J.Crew is also a slimming option, and it comes in like 10 colors. Love!
3. The Grecian All-Over Control suit by Lands End is adorable. It has all-over control, offers great coverage, and I love the subtle pattern — so much more playful than a boring black suit.
4. If a bikini is more your style (and good for you!), I love Old Navy bikinis. Super cute and affordable enough to buy a new one each year without feeling guilty. My two favorites are the navy paisley with its fabulous pattern and full-coverage bottom and this fun ruffled bandeau top with a matching ruffled bottom.
5. I’m fond of tankinis personally (especially after three kids!) I have one that is sort of like this Twist-Front Swing Tankini by J.Crew, and I love it. It’s super flattering, and I love that it has the removable straps so I can avoid tan lines. I highly recommend this style.
What is your favorite style and brand of swimsuit?