I stayed over at my Mom’s house last night, which meant I could hit up her local Old Navy to scout some deals. We don’t have an Old Navy near our house, so it’s always a treat to go shopping there. And I just happened to walk in on a 75% off sale. That’s right, 75% off!
So what did I stock up on?
1. cross-front jersey dress for $4.87 (orig $19.50)
2. perfect tees for $3.97 (orig $8.50)
3. tie-belt shorts for $6.24 (orig $24.94)
4. pleated tie-belt skirts for $6.13 (orig $24.50)
5. classic pique polos for $4.97 (orig $12.50)
6. crochet trimmed tees for $4.49 (orig $17.94)
7. floral embellished tanks for $4.99 (orig $14.94)
8. ultra-flared perfect khakis for $7.34 (orig $29.50)
Oh, and I splurged on a non-clearance item. These wedges though? They were calling my name.