Julep is one of my favorite polish brands as of late. I introduced you to them in December but if you missed it you can get the scoop here. When I got my customized box for February I couldn’t wait to share this special Oscar-themed month with you.
Here’s the full line up:
- Glenn – Bold berry red shimmer
- Rachel – Warm rich copper shimmer
- Meryl – The perfect neutral, sophisticated gray creme
- Marisa – Dark, rich cobalt blue shimmer
- Viola – Deepest dark purple creme
- Elizabeth – Midnight blue with a hint of shimmer
- Oscar – Sparkle like a star with this ultra chic, multi-dimensional gold glitter
According to Julep’s style quiz, I’m an American Beauty so the polishes selected for me this month were Glenn and, of course, Oscar. I also received their cuticle oil which smells amazing. The cuticle oil comes with a rollerball applicator which is pretty unique and genius if you ask me. The other thing that just made me completely giddy was the Oscar shaped chocolate bar. Julep is great about adding a fun surprise here and there.
My sister is American Beauty as well and she layered her Oscar over a pretty coral polish and it looked great. There’s so much you can do with a great gold glitter polish.
If you haven’t checked out Julep yet, you can get your first box for only $5.00 with code XOXOTRINA. And it’s not too late for the February Oscar box!