What makes you look more… blah… than tired eyes. UGH. It ages you instantly. Try these easy tips and tricks to look awake and alert!
1. Take care of your eyes: Wear sunglasses and sunscreen. Squinting will lead to wrinkles and it s never to early to start protecting your skin from the sun.
2. Take care of your skin: Apply eye cream. EVERY DAY. Use an intense repair cream at night to repair and protect skin. During the day, use a correcting eye cream that temporarily plump and blur lines and crow’s feet. While you’re at it, get a cream that reduces puffiness too! Use All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage by Clinique – rollerball goes on under the eyes to cool and refresh as it gently rolls away puffy bags and the appearance of fatigue.
3. Red eyes look tired: Use Visine every day and you will see a huge difference in the color of your eyes!
4. Brighten up: Line your lower lid and the inner corner of your eyes with an eye-brightening pencil – we love Smashbox’s Eye Beam Double-Ended Brightener.
5. Conceal Carefully: Even if you have dark circles, use concealer sparingly under your eyes. A large buildup of makeup to cover up circles will just create more attention. Use one like Laura Mercier Secret Concealer - its specially formulated for under eyes and won’t cake or dry out.