Well it was spring. Then it was winter again. Then it was sunny, but still only 50 degrees. Then it rained. Now its sort of springy again. Its exhausting. How does one even get dressed in the morning?
It helps to keep your closet stocked with vertitle items that work whatever the weather. Maybe colors that look spring-y, but still offer some warmth. Or spring pieces layered with warmer fall pieces.
1. Jacket or Blazer: My first spring closet staple is a blazer – because nothing is more elegant to layer! Try a very trendy moto jacket or a traditional blazer in a bright color to be right on trend.
2. Colored Denim: Even if you change nothing else in your wardrobe, throwing on a pair of bright jeans makes any outfit instantly spring!
3. 3/4 sleeve sweaters: Obviously wool is out by now (maybe… What is with this weather?) but keep those 3/4 length sleeved sweaters! Layer then over a sleeveless top you’ve unpacked for summer and you’re good to go whatever the weather!
4. Nude Pumps: Black gets too heavy for spring. Go with closed toed and you’re ready for every weather!
5. Trench Coat: Be ready for those sudden showers… in STYLE!