I recently had a brunch with a few friends to test out my new Keurig 2.0 Brewing System – and had to share the easiest menu you can imagine! The new Keurig 2.0 K550 allows you to make a carafe OR a single cup – so its perfect for those who want the convenience of a single cup system, but still love to entertain!
- Baked goods (from local bakery)
- Fruit Salad (mix fruit with fresh mint, mix 1/4 c lime juice and 2 tbsp powdered sugar and our over fruit)
- Green salad (Spinach with sliced strawberries and almonds with poppyseed dressing)
- mini quiches (these were from Whole Foods)
- Chicken Salad bites (puff pastry shells filled with store bought chicken salad)
- Blood orange mimosas
- Smoked Salmon Pizza (recipe below)
- 1 premade pizza crust (I used Pillsbury artisan whole wheat crust)
- 1/2 cup crème fraiche
- 6 ounces cold smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 english (seedless) cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 3-4 large sprigs dill (roughly chopped)
- zest of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the crust: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover baking sheets with parchment and press pizza crust into a rectangle. Pierce with a fork and brush with a light coating of olive oil. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven and allow crust to cool before topping.
- Assemble: Spread the crème fraiche atop the crust and top with pieces of salmon. Add a sprinkle of red onions, cucumbers and capers. Top with arugula and dill, then finish with lemon zest, salt and pepper.
disclosure: I received a complimentary Keurig as part of a blogging campaign. All opinions are my own.